28 Black Bear Path
Welcome to 28 Black Bear Path
About 2 ½ hours north of Toronto this spacious 3 bedroom cottage is almost 1500 square feet with an oversized great room dining kitchen combination plus a 3 wall screened room. Combined with a newly renovated bathroom and an updated kitchen providing all the comforts of home. Situated on over an acre with private drive and 170 ft. waterfront providing privacy on a spacious wrap around deck for relaxing and dining with serine lake views. Also there are 2 fire pits and a roomy dock for tanning and swimming. SORRY THE COTTAGE DOES NOT COME WITH THE DOG 🙂
Explore the surrounding area being minutes to Massasauga and Oastler Provincial recreational parks and a 20 min drive to Parry Sound offering full shopping amenities and home of the 30,000 Island Queen tours on Georgian Bay as well as Fly & Dine experiences. As well there is Grand Tappattoo Resort on the lake and The Login Cabin Inn for a true cottage country dining experience.
• 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom with walk-in shower only
• Big screen TV with Shaw Satellite
• Blue-ray DVD player
• Sound system for iPod/MP3 player
• Fridge, Stove, Microwave
• Water filtration system
• Gas BBQ
• Coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots/pans, dishes and cutlery
• Lake-side shed bar fridge
• All linens and towels
• Canoe, Kayak, life vests, noodles, boat/seadoo available to rent at the Marina.